Project Manager Thematic sites and ZE Simulators
I joined Renault in March 2019 as a Consultant Engineer in the Digital and Connected Vehicle Division of the Renault Group and in the CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) Division.
My daily actions are focused on the thematic sites of the automotive group (Renault Classic, L’Atelier Renault, Safety and Mobility for All and the Mobilize Program) as well as on the ZE Simulators deployed on all the commercial sites.
My main missions :
- Support the business lines in their strategic decisions (digital strategic orientations, choice of technology, etc.).
- Write the project documentation: customer requirements, retroplanning, functional/technical specifications…
- Proceed with compliance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Answer and implement security audits
- Define and monitor KPIs; web analytics
- Synthesize the activities of the sites
- Coordinate project teams (agencies, providers)
- Follow the calls for tenders
- Continuous improvement of UX: benchmarking, competitive intelligence
Maintenance and redesign of ZE Simulators
Redesign of the Renault Classic website
Management of maintenance and evolutions
In close collaboration with Data Privacy lawyers and developers, I have participated in the compliance of the processing of your personal data by the Renault Group, as well as the rights and options you have to control your personal data and protect your privacy.
I piloted several security audits (intrusion / hacking test) performed by an external agency expert in Cyber Security. Collecting and securing personal data is a demanding job that must be in line with the latest technologies.