Project Management (AMOA)
AMOA is a specific and well-known role in project management, which aims at securing the delivery and the smooth running of a project. In the context of a digital project, the role of AMOA is particularly key.
In contact with clients, developers and creative people, the projects I have been entrusted with have led me to :
- Define the scope of the project and plan the activities necessary to achieve the objectives
- Estimate feasibility and workloads, budgets and develop schedules
- Analyze project risks and deal with changes
- Make commercial proposals consistent with the allocated budgets
- Ensure that the project meets the quality standards expected by the client
My projects at Prodigious at a glance
Design of an internal mini-site
Redesign of the De Dietrich website
I have learned a great deal while working for the Publicis Group.
The atmosphere among colleagues is both pleasant and professional, the ideal climate for increasing your skills.
It’s a huge talent pool, and that’s one of the reasons why the client portfolio is so dense.