UX digital project manager
Web project manager since 2015, I meet your digital requirements
I’m passionate about my job because I like to set up and coordinate teamwork to create high quality user experience. Whether it is for my clients’ projects or to work within a company.
I accompany you to empowerful your interface compliancy
Adapt your interfaces to the needs of your users
Evolving at the right time, for the right reasons
Daily monitoring of precise indicators to gain in proactivity
Protect your data and those of your users
Brand management and strategy
Consulting and steering
To bring your project to its destination, on time.
- Analysis of expectations and needs of the client and the users
- Analysis of competition and best practices in the sector
- Scenarization of user paths (personas, experience map, tree structure…)
- Design of functional templates (zoning, wireframes, prototyping…)
- Functional and technical specifications
- Traffic acquisition strategy
- Monitoring and steering of projects
Ergonomics and design
So that your customers use your services with a smile.
- Precise understanding of the objectives of the site or mobile application
- Framing the user experience
- Facilitation of workshops and brainstorming sessions
- Realization of iterative user tests (A/B test, eyetracking, focus group)
- Global support on the graphic design and visual identity of the project (website, brand…)
- Support for the creation of the mock-ups
Overview of my projects
As UX Manager, I do everything possible to facilitate the use of mobile sites or applications, in order to make the user experience as intuitive as possible (fluid navigation, attractive design, easy to use, quick to adopt and functional).
I work in close collaboration with all the actors of the project (client, UI designer, developer, Data Analyst, IT, Scrum Master…) with the aim to improve the user interface.
For e-commerce sites, we speak rather of CX manager (Customer Experience) whose role is to mark out the customer’s path within the site and to optimize the conversion tunnel.
My position is strategic for the success of a project: my participation in the optimization of the site or application helps to build user loyalty through rapid adoption of the service.